We think that we have the best guitar plans available! And we’re not just saying that because they’re ours. At Ultimate Guitar Online we think we’ve done something different and our plans show it! Here are just a few things we think make our guitar plans different (and better!) than all of our competitors.
1. All of our plans are designed by a registered architect and luthier. He has been building guitars for more than 35 years and all of the plans we sell we’ve also built. That means we know how they go together and over the years, we’ve found (and fixed) flaws within our plans.
2. All of our guitar plans are documented in a professional CAD system and are full sized and ready to print on a 1:1 scale.
3. Our plans contain far more information than what you’ll find in any other set of plans that we’ve ever seen. Most of the guitar plans that we’ve worked with include 1 or 2 pages with fairly basic drawings. Our plans are different. Every one of our guitar building plans includes four pages. We include as much detail as possible include lateral and longitudinal sections throughout the guitar as well as extremely detailed bracing sections for both the top and the bottom of the instrument. On top of that, we also include detailed construction notes and suggestions to help make the building process easier.
4. We offer detailed side template plans and inside form workboard plans to go along with all our guitar plans. Both these supplemental plans make the guitar building process easier and more streamlined. The also make it possible to exactly duplicate your guitar in future builds. These supplemental building plans include just as much detail as our guitar plans do.
5. Perhaps what sets us apart the most is our personalized approach to service and our genuine love for the art of guitar-playing. Anytime that our customers have questions – about their guitar plans, building questions, or just need some advice during the process – we’re always happy to answer them personally. No matter how many sets of guitar plans we sell, we never intend to change that aspect of our business. We love guitars – building them, playing them, and talking to other guitar enthusiasts about them. That’s the core of our business and it always will be.
6. Our customer testimonials tell the story pretty well. Over the past three years, we’ve sold tens of thousands of plans to more than two thousand different customers. Read what some of them have said about our plans and then decide for yourself.