Build your own 12-String Grand Symphony guitar with these extremely detailed guitar plans from Georgia Luthier Supply.
These guitar plans are full-sized and extremely detailed and are based on the Taylor GS 12-String Guitar.
When you purchase your guitar plans from Georgia Luthier Supply you’ll receive five (5) pages of extremely detailed drawings and building instructions, including all measurements in both mm and inches/fractional inches. All of our plans also include the bonus side template plan which will save you hours of time!
All of our plans are delivered electronically in PDF format and are formatted to print on 36″ x 48″ paper.
Some of the features of the Grand Symphony 12-String Guitar include:
- 14-Fret Neck
- Forward Shifted X-Bracing
- Standard Acoustic Guitar Belly Bridge
- Unique Guitar Shape
All of our guitar plans are drawn in a professional CAD system by a registered architect and guitar builder with more than 30 years of building experience. Here are just a few of the details you can expect to find on your guitar plans from Georgia Luthier Supply:
- Overall Guitar Plans with Dimensions & Construction Notes
- Longitudinal and Lateral Section Views Throughout the Guitar
- Back Layout & Brace Layout
- Complete Template Set that includes: Top, Side, Contour, Bender Form Insert, Headpiece Layout, & Back Layout Template